This is how we respect the privacy of our customers, how we gather and use information and how we keep it secure.
Who we are
Abel Landscapes is a Marshalls Accredited Landscape Contractor, Paving and Driveway Installer company founded by Darren Moss company director in 1994.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data. For example name and surname, home address, e-mail address, an identification card number, location data (for example the location data function on a mobile phone), an Internet Protocol (IP) address, etc.
What informations we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- The contact information like address, phone number, e-mail address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve products and services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put into place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed – you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to correct or update any of your personal information we hold and you think is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – in certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to erasure your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer your information to another party.
- The right to object – in certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed with us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0151 525 8889
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To request access please contact us at the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address. We will provide the information free of charge and within one month, except in the event that the request is unfounded, excessive or repetitive, in which case we reserve the right to charge a proportionate administration fee or refuse.
If you are not satisfied with our use of your personal information you have the right to make a complaint to a Data Protection Authority:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545745 (national rate)
If you would like to know more about your data protection rights, please visit the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us to access your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
For more information please contact us
0330 119 3333
What Our Customers Say
Many thanks to Abel Landscaping for a great job they did in transforming our drive and front garden. We are delighted with the quality and look of the finished job. Very good service from a highly professional and efficient company. Helpful initial design ideas from Darren with options all priced for us to make the final choice. Work was stated very promptly and afterwards and the exceptionally hard -working, polite and friendly tradesmen who managed to complete the whole job in just five days .